Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 20 May 1999 19:57:22 +0800

At 00:39 5/20/99 -0700, you wrote:
>> 3) Kampfer
>Fuggettaboutit! No variants, not worth the effort.

        Maybe. Most of you guys have waited a long time for a MG Dom, right?
Why not hope for a MG Kampfer too? =)

>> 5) RGM-79G Command(o) (=])
>Is there really enough gimmicks/differences from the plain vanilla GM to
>justify it? I'd rather see a GM Sniper or GM Cannon first.

        True. Still, they may release it as an upgrade to the GM (not very
likely), and the 79G does have an near-replica in 79GS and the cold weather
variant. But it's unlikely Bandai will come out with it, since GMs seem to
get the short shift in production.

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555