MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 20 May 1999 06:47:03 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/99 11:05:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
edf91@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
     As a sidenote, the Playstation emulator Bleem! is out already. I used it
 to play Zeta Gundam, although the quality is not that great (might had
 something to do with how to set the different settings), but it's a start,
 since the program would let you play PS game from any country (yes, even
 backups).

that's wild. I have the bleem beta demo and it doesn't do anything but crash
my computer

Jason