Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 19 May 1999 22:43:26 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <Chaos025@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 1999 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Possibilities for Zeta Movies

> In a message dated 5/19/99 10:05:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> edf91@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
> > Turn A Gundam bashing aside, I just want to know if people on the
list
> > think that the possibility of Bandai releasing the Zeta Gundam series
in a
> > movie format, sort of like what they did with the original Gundam.
>
> They already did. I have the two volume Laser Disk set that includes all
50
> episodes in the same format as Mobile Suit Gundam I, II, and III.

    Actually, that's the LD set of the original TV series. What I mean is
the three movies that condense the TV series into three or maybe four 2 hour
movies. Out of that many Gundam TV series, only the original Gundam had a
movie version (0080 and 0083 both had a movie version, but they are OVAs so
they don't count).

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: