BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 23:43:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/1999 11:37:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

> How long is Turn-A supposed to be? 26 eps, 52 eps?
>
> Okay, I am through complaining about the mecha, now I want to see it. The
> series that is. Anywhy I can get ahold of it? I live in San Francisco.

I totally agree. I really want to see Turn A. Animevillage is supposed to
have some huge surprises, but they updated the News section today and the
only thing interesting was a statue of an Escaflowne character and the
Guymelf Mecha. Anyone that knows how to get ahold of Turn A episodes, let me
know too.

Aaron