BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 23:10:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/1999 10:11:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

> Type this...*SPOILER*...how much effort did that take? That's all I
> ask...don't assume everyone has seen what you have seen. I don't
> sit in front of the TV 24/7. Sorry.

I record my few favorite TV shows that I have, and most of my free time I
spend on the 'Net, looking at Mecha, video game, anime, etc. I agree, please
post Spoiler warnings. I am by no means a Star Wars fanatic, but I am a fan.
I delete SW topics from this ML without reading them, but sometimes huge
spoilers appear in non-SW topics. I have barely avoided these, so people
please be careful of Spoilers. I'd like to see the movie untainted by
Spoilers, to put it one way.

Aaron