-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Wed, 19 May 1999 17:57:02 -0700

At 11:02 5/19/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>1. Did the Black Trinary have a more significant part then Ranba Ral in the
>original series?
>
>2. How much of a part in the Original series.

<SPOILER WARNING>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
</SPOILER WARNING>

The Black Trinary have two very significant roles in Gundam, one off-screen
and one on-screen. The off-screen role is the capture of General Revil
during the battle of Ruum. The on-screen role was the tag-team "Jet Stream
Attack" on the Gundam that resulted in the death of White Base heartthrob
Matilda Ajane.

>3. Where is my MG Gouf with Ranba Ral?????!@$@#$@#
>
>of course then it all hits me...They had Doms, my favorite mechs of all of
>Gundam. Nuff said

And, yes, they were the definitive Dom pilots during the original series.

-Z-