Wed, 19 May 1999 20:27:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 May 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> Japanese people are die hard modellers. Where in america, model kits aren't
> too popular. In america model kits and toys are two different areas. Most

But I am not talking about models, I am talking about satisfying fans,
with whatever (models for Japs, action toys for Yanks, and stickers for
everyone) that sells. As I said, from a purely money making and public
relation's point of view, how do they compare?

> You can't compare
> George Lucas to Bandai Japan. American and Japan have different cultures.I

Yes, I can. Money is money is money. And fan loyalty is fan loyalty is
fan loyalty.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble