MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 17:54:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/99 3:37:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<<
 I'd rather the Zaku 1 MG's be a Sazabi and a Type 100, or ANY other cool
 designs like a Kampfer, etc., etc. Give old robots that have sucky kits, the
 MG treatment, before they make lesser known mecha. The Zaku 1's are so ugly
 and detail lacking. The Zaku 1 should be in this new renewal line, not a MG.
 Heck, I wouldn't mind more GM MG kits. It looks like the MG line is going to
 turn into pricey standrad HG kits, instead of true MG kits.

 Aaron >>

Yeah well just remember the Bandai motto, once you have bled a product line
dry, recolor it and bleed it again...
Jason