BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 16:33:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/1999 1:48:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Yep... as I feared, these guys are even LESS detailed than the original
> MG Zakus! Look at the legs, they're almost completely smooth and
> featureless!

I'd rather the Zaku 1 MG's be a Sazabi and a Type 100, or ANY other cool
designs like a Kampfer, etc., etc. Give old robots that have sucky kits, the
MG treatment, before they make lesser known mecha. The Zaku 1's are so ugly
and detail lacking. The Zaku 1 should be in this new renewal line, not a MG.
Heck, I wouldn't mind more GM MG kits. It looks like the MG line is going to
turn into pricey standrad HG kits, instead of true MG kits.

Aaron