BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 16:22:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/1999 2:21:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
geraldk@pacific.net.sg writes:

> I have this v tempting decission to make.. i have been offered a deal
> to sell off my built and painted PG kit for twice the amount offered...
> do u think its a good deal?... i cant bear to sell it off.. but on the
> other hand i can purchase 2 more PG kits... hmmmmm
> what should i do?

Don't sell it if it causes thoughts of regrets. It depends are you happy with
this PG kit you built? What's more important to you the money or the kit?,
that's usually how I decide what to sell. Just think about which means more
to you, and do the thing that matters most to yourself.

Hope that helps,

Aaron