Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:39:27 -0700 (MST)

> 1. Did the Black Trinary have a more significant part then Ranba Ral in the
> original series?

  Nah, I don't think so! It's just that they have not just three, but at
least six to NINE different mecha while poor ol' Ranba only ever had one,
and only for a comparitively short time at that! The Black-Boys have much
more market potential for Bandai!

> 3. Where is my MG Gouf with Ranba Ral?????!@$@#$@#
> of course then it all hits me...They had Doms, my favorite mechs of all of
> Gundam. Nuff said

  Yepper! And the Doms kept the BT color scheme for the rest of the war!

  Now, what seems surprising to me is that they never made a gouf MG.
Sure, it only ever had one "Hero Pilot", but they could have made at least
three variations, the Ranba-Ral Special Type-B, a plain-colored type-A,
and a Zak-R-ish styled Gouf-Flight Type. The Dom on the other hand, is
more in the vein of the Gelgoog... there are variants, but they are even
easier to make (Give it some fuel tanks and call it a Rick Dom, for
example).

                                                                -Probe