MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 11:02:32 EDT

I just think it is kinda ironic how the characters from the Black Trinary
have had such a huge impact on people that they have little detailed figures
of them with their MG models, but yet no Ranba Ral who had a more significant
part in the movies at least if not the original series. I guess my questions
are:

1. Did the Black Trinary have a more significant part then Ranba Ral in the
original series?

2. How much of a part in the Original series.

3. Where is my MG Gouf with Ranba Ral?????!@$@#$@#

of course then it all hits me...They had Doms, my favorite mechs of all of
Gundam. Nuff said

Jason