BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 01:43:09 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/1999 1:37:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Would anyone here be suprised if we get several more 1/144 Turn-A kits,
> with various add-on weapons, such as Turn-A-A with dual beam rifles,
> Turn-A-B with double beam bazookas, Turn-A-C with extra missile packs,
> Turn-A-D with panzerfausts, etc... And then finally a 1/100 model with all
> the extra weapons included!

 I'd prefer one 1/100 Turn A kit with all the extra add on weapons. There is
going to be two Turn A toys, one made of Titanium alloy and another made of
Plastic, so what you suggest could happen, the Turn A has to be selling well
in order for Bandai to make two toys of the Turn A.

Aaron