BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 1999 01:07:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/1999 12:52:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu writes:

> > Probe, what are those square looking things in that picture? They look
like

> > Heat Sinks or something.
>
> Well, obviously I'm not Probe, but it looks like one of those leg-mounted
> missile launcher to me...
>
> Kota

I figured that's what they are, but didn't think about them being missile
launchers until now. Wonder why the Turn A needs 2 - 3 of every weapon? Maybe
there's going to be a huge war or something between the Moon People and the
Earth People.

Aaron