Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Tue, 18 May 1999 20:33:22 -0700

> I wonder wha'd happen if there was a Gundam Theatrical Movie in US coming
> out? Would anyone of us wait for 30days? That'd generate some Hype
> alright!
>
> Heck yeah. I'd be there.

Hmm... The Gundam Fanatics, waiting in line for 30 days for what is (here
in US) an unproven franchise. We'd be in line in Westwood (I believe the
Star Wars line is lined up around the block now!! Sick Bastards), with
sleeping bags, portable potties, showers, freezed dried food, and unfinished
model kits, and basically showing the world that Gundam is just as big as,
IF NOT BIGGER, than STARWARS... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Only a thought, only a wish.

Y. Choe