BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 18 May 1999 03:44:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/1999 3:30:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

> I've read quite a bit of
> discussion here and elsewhere that there would be connections to previous
> Gundam series, such as the Gundam Hammer and Zugock, but seeing several
> Capule(an almost obscure ZZ Gundam MS)show up so prominently is quite
> bizarre.

The site where all the thumbnails of these pics are from:
http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~skira/gundamhp/tagundam/onairreport/0514/0514tagundam
.htm

Turn A swinging something:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/3570/0514img/39.gif

Close Up of a Chain hitting the, what looks like the Wadome:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/3570/0514img/40.gif

I agree. The Zugock could be next and I think the Links I posted above shows
the Turn A using something that looks like the Gundam Hammer.

Aaron