BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:38:00 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/1999 11:27:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> If this were a U.S./British operation only, with no countries getting in the
> way, like Russia, this mess would be much farther to being cleaned up. But
> it would have to be a real drag out war, not airstrikes. Tanks, choppers,
> the whole deal. Lots of our guys die. Who here wants that? They aren't
> *that* sympathetic to Kosovo's cause, whether those genocidal psychos
> deserve
> it or not. People forget what a pigfuck a real war is to the grunts.

Wars are horrible and down and dirty. I read enough books that deal with wars
and life during and after them. My experience is limited to books, but it
doesn't take a scientist to know that wars are horrible. A War should be used
ONLY when there's no other choice.

Aaron