BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 17 May 1999 16:18:52 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/1999 12:29:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pcorzo@geomat-intl.com writes:

> Hey folks are you getting all this answers from guys who have received HLJ
> confirmations replies. Whats all this mess?

Wrtie to:
webmaster@hlj.com

About the HLJ mailing list problem. Someone that wasn't thinking, sent a
Order Cancelation to the HLJ mailing list, which was the wrong address. So
now, everyones gone crazy reply to the mailing list address, instead of
webmaster@hlj.com

I posted that address to the HLJ mailing list and I guess they are ignoreing
the address I posted.