BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 16 May 1999 17:14:00 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/1999 9:28:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> What are the differences, if any, between a toy in the SOC series and
> just the regular C series?

Um, notihng expect the price and size, as far as I know. I have the SOC
Mazinger Z and I really like it and it comes with extra arms, Mazinger Jet
Pack, a Stand, the Plane that goes in Mazingers head, set of fists, set of
open hands. From the pics of the RX-78 Chogokin, it seems to come with more
hands and weapons, but no Display stand. I really don't understand why
there's a huge price difference between the SOC and RX-78 Chogokin, unless
the RX-78 is lower in metal content.

Aaron