Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 16 May 1999 10:12:33 -0700 (MST)

> > DANG! That Sumo looks FIIINEEEE! I like it, I like it ALOT! And it's not
> The Sumo is boss, I agree. Note that Harry Ord's personal Sumo appears to
> be yellowish-orange, rather than the usual gray-white (or maybe I should be
> thinking gold and silver, respectively).

  Ah, so that explains that yellowish and grey looking robot I've seen in
some clips. Very excellent design, I like it. It certainly looks alot
tougher than the TA, that's for sure, and it completely lacks that wierd
stuff on the back of its legs!

> > The Wadd... now that is a FINE looking robot, very Katoki-Styled! Who
> >designed that, and why couldn't he have designed the Turn-A?
> It's actually designed by Okawara, consciously borrowing Mead design

  WOW! Amazing!

> elements like the spine and tail. It looks like Mead's introduction to the
> field of Gundam mecha design may have the happy side effect of giving
> Okawara the kick in the ass he's needed for so many years.

  Yes, that would almost make it all worth it... of course, the spine and
the tail both look pretty odd, I hope there's an actual reason given for
that sort of strange design style... I mean, a _tail_?
                                                                -Probe