Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Sun, 16 May 1999 09:59:32 -0700 (MST)

> >packing 'Zooks. Now, the Gundams in WG _are_ vulnerable to things, say,
> I think I can recall that other Gundams die from the wierdiest of
> direct hits.. _This_ Gundam just didn't care about any firepower dumped into
> it's path. you're right. *YAWN*

  On the other hand... it probably holds the record for the Gundam with
the shortest screen time and WORST luck! I mean, it gets shot down from
space, dropped into the ocean, self destructed, rebuilt, launched into
space, blown in half by Libra, etc etc...

> >buster cannon and the Heavy-Arms's "Heavy Arm", NONE of the other mecha
> >have any significant ranged weaponry!
> I noticed. I am always of the opinion of shooting the enemy as far
> away from myself as possible. =) Apparently the creators of GW liked things
> up close and personal, but IMO that's so incredibly inane.

  I'll have to agree with that... and the animation didn't even try to
explain it. Again, it was almost more like "G-Gundam mechs gone LOOSE in a
UC Gundam timeline!" than anything else. The funky crazy
Beam-Trident-Scythe etc weapons also bugged me. Come on guys!
  On the other hand, I liked the whole 'stealth MS' appeal of the G-boys'
gundams... on the gripping hand, I wish they LOOKED stealthy! I don't care
what kinda freaky radar-absorbing Goondanium alloy you're made of... a
bright red white blue and gold robot just _can't_ be all that stealthy!

                                                                -Probe