Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Sun, 16 May 1999 00:48:32 -0700

Yes, but you must realize that JP people have been tuned to more violent
Anime which teaches more about violence and morals than US residents
witnesses. Also, Wing is one of the more recent Anime's and is one of the
few which has children inflicting violence on others. And this is a
growing trend in Anime, and is becoming more and more evident that it has
negative effects.