Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 16 May 1999 02:10:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/99 8:01:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

> Nina is only 21 and yet she is so brilliant to have designed two gundams?!
> You certainly wouldn't know it from the way she is portrayed. BTW, in 1/144
> scale those figures would have to be tiny, say about 1.5cm. Are you
> planning on scratch building the figures?
>
> -James

Well, with spacenoids joining the military at age 15, I would say that Nina
had at least 6 years of eduction/working experience to get good enough to
design Mobile Suits. And CAD would play a significant role in this, also. As
to her not appearing to be smart at all, I would say that is just standard
stereotyping. I've notice that most females in Gundam aren't shown to be
particularly intelligent, even when their character description says so.

SJ