Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Sat, 15 May 1999 10:53:39 -0700

Just a question, and it doesn't matter how you answer this, but doesn't
anybody feel proud/part of the movies? The Star Wars movies are pretty
darn simplistic; the traditional good VS. evil and it's only one of the few
stories that actually survived till this day. The hype I think is about
living the nostalgia, and living in a world which is purely fictional from
our own. Life is pretty stressful for me, and although I'm not swinging
around a plastic light saber, I'm extremely excited about SW. SW is just
one of those things to let loose and just be fun. It's like being a kid
again; no worries, no fears, no stress, no deadlines to make. I think
everybody gets a little from that from SW.