MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 1999 11:54:43 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/99 8:31:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 But, no Gundam fan can or should say Turn A's not Gundam, until a fan
 actually sees the show from beginning to ending. Turn A itself my barely
look
 like our normal opinion of what a Gundam should look like. But nothing can
 truly be said about Turn A until the end of Turn A or when one sees enough
 episodes to justify that Turn A is not Gundam. We can judge Turn A's mecha
 designs, since the Turn A mecha desgins are final. The show cannot be judged
 as unGundam on 4-8 Episodes. Gundam Wing got better after the first 8
 episodes. Turn A sounds like an excellnt anime. I don't want an arguement
 from this, just had to say that. Besides, from what I have heard, Turn A is
 doing excatly what Tomino wanted, to turn Gundam inside out and redefine
what
 Gundam is.

I totally agree. The mecha is almost irrelevant without a good story. I
mean look at all of the hatred towards ZZ and G. I am actually very sad that
I can't see the Turn A anime myself because it sounds awesome. Maybe after
awhile, the Turn A Robot won't bother us so much, especially if the story is
great.

Jason