Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Sat, 15 May 1999 03:42:42 -0700

> > Hi EveryOne....
> > My name is Mitchell.....I'm new in this Gundam 's thing....
> > I have just finished watching Gundam Wing series and Endless Waltz OVA...
> > and It was Love at First Sight.....^_^
> > Can anyone Plz...send me the script for the series and EW OVA....because
> > mine has not any Subtitles....
> >
> Welcome to the Gundam ML, Mitch.
>
> For the scripts, I don't know where to find them (I generally don't keep up
> much with GW, as I prefer the old UC timeline) but they are sure to be on the
> net somewhere.

An addendum to my previous message. I'm going to warn you now, Mitch. This is
the mailing list for discussion of ALL Gundam shows, ranging from the original
all the way to the newest show, Turn-A Gundam. There is a lot on here that may
not even interest you. On the other hand, maybe it'll whet your interest enough
to get you to look into the other aspects of the Gundam phenomona. If you find
someone saying something negative about GW, don't take it personally. All of us
have our own favorite Gundam stories, and most of us are tremendiously loyal to
those stories. Basically, what I'm saying is come in with an open mind, and be
willing to try new things, to see new visions of this masterpiece of anime...