Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Sat, 15 May 1999 03:28:32 -0700

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Sunrise has posted an info page on the premiering-next-month,
> CGI-and-live-action G-Saviour special. The info page at
> <http://www.nifty.ne.jp/station/sunrise/gun_new/gun_new.htm> has a synopsis
> and character profiles, which I'm going to need my trusty Kanji dictionary
> to decipher. The staff and cast info confirms what I'd previously passed
> along - director Graeme Campbell, cast of near-unknowns, no involvement by
> Dreamworks or Scott Glenn or any of that other rumored bullshit.
>
> Two cast members in particular caught my eye. Chairman Graves,
> representative of Side Gaia, is played by TV veteran Blu Mankuma; you may
> recall him from the Robocop TV series, or remember his voice from Beast
> Wars or War Planets, but to me he'll always be Captain Joe from Forever
> Knight. And enemy leader Karno is played by Kenneth Welsh - AKA scary
> maniac Windom Earle from Twin Peaks.
>
> -- Mark

Well, with this cast, it's obviously at least partially in english, so perhaps
a US release/ brodcast may still be in the offing. Any word on exactally when
and where the LA screening mentioned a week or so back is going to be? Also,
Mark, is it connected with the UC timeline? Or one of the Altternate Gundam
Timelines? Or does it have it's own continuity?