BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 1999 01:31:19 EDT

Credit goes to Kota and his Gundam Mailing List Archive site. This is in the
GMLA's News section. Here goes:

"New Material Model: Turn-A Gundam

Summer, 1999
Bandai

This somewhat reminds of High Complete Model. This recreates a gimmick that
is yet to be revealed in magazine! Size is about 1/100, made of Titanium
alloy."

This is going to be one heck of a durable toy! I can't wait to buy one of
these when its released. I was just thinking, since the Turn A will PROBABLY
get a mid show upgrade/replacement, wonder what it will be called? My idea
is: Turn AA or Turn A Turn :)

Aaron