Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:29:51 -0700

I agree completely with what is said below. Critics are there to give an
idea of what the movie is about, good and bad, pros and cons. Movies are
art and art is based on a subjective opinion. Everybody has their own
tastes and so forth. Like Matrix, some people didn't like Matrix because I
don't know...they didn't know what the heck was going on...like many of my
friends, or it was too mediocre and stereotypical. However, I liked the
Matrix and that's what's important. It doesn't matter what a billion
people say about a particular piece of entertainment...just as long as one
person likes it then it's successful...well...creatively that is.