Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Fri, 14 May 1999 19:43:23 PDT

Okay, I've taken a closer look at the web page, and I've found that the main
character's name is Mark Kran. Wasn't he one of the bridge operators on the
Pegasus?

And there's at least one other "known" actor I can pick out. Peter Williams
has been seen on television most recently in the recurring role of Apophis,
the evil Goa'uld nemesis of The "Stargate SG-1" cast. Actually, both
Williams and Mankuma are Canadian actors. Is there any production info that
we can pick out? Something pointing to Mainframe Entertainment, perhaps?

Mark-II-Kram

[Wow, a palindromic name!]