Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 15 May 1999 10:14:11 +0800

>You won't glue your fingers together. Sweat brakes down any CA to skin bond.
>Its annoying when it happens, but not much more. Hell, my brother uses CA to
>close X-acto knife cuts when his working on models.
>SJ

        Or, you can use acetonenail polish remover...it takes some time, but it
works...also, use tweezers and other such when manipulating parts with CA
glue, just ni case...and have good ventilation...CA is harmful to the eyes,
even in vapor form.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter