Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Fri, 14 May 1999 18:31:34 -0700

> It's actually not too horrible, but yet again we don't see the knees
> bent more than 45-degrees or so... I keep hearing that the kit has some
> superior articulation, but there's nothing particularly revolutionary
> about the joints that I can see so far. Heh heh, personally I think
> they'll never quite match the amazing articulation that the V-Gundam kits
> had, but hey!

No, the kits (much like 0083's 1/144th scales) love mucho time, love, and
caring to make it look just right. And even then... You're going to get
about the articulation of a stock 1/144 kits that we've seen for the last
good 3 years or so. This guy seems to go back to the GW/GX polycaps for
joints purposes. Oh well. So be it I guess.

Y. "I ain't articuated" Choe