BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 14 May 1999 21:28:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/1999 9:10:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
silentaxis@geocities.com writes:

> On the point of Turn A, the point is that althought it probably is
> entertainment...good or bad I don't know...it still isn't Gundam. Like G
> Gundam, I've heard it's an excellent Anime...only if you don't look at it
> as Gundam.

But, no Gundam fan can or should say Turn A's not Gundam, until a fan
actually sees the show from beginning to ending. Turn A itself my barely look
like our normal opinion of what a Gundam should look like. But nothing can
truly be said about Turn A until the end of Turn A or when one sees enough
episodes to justify that Turn A is not Gundam. We can judge Turn A's mecha
designs, since the Turn A mecha desgins are final. The show cannot be judged
as unGundam on 4-8 Episodes. Gundam Wing got better after the first 8
episodes. Turn A sounds like an excellnt anime. I don't want an arguement
from this, just had to say that. Besides, from what I have heard, Turn A is
doing excatly what Tomino wanted, to turn Gundam inside out and redefine what
Gundam is.

Aaron