Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Fri, 14 May 1999 17:58:35 -0700

Whoever wrote this piece of retarded and degrading crap below should be
dragged out and shot; within perspective. Whoever wrote the rant below
should reconsider that fiction and reality are two different things. The
most important thing about fiction is that it's like a cartoon; the
characters are exaggerated to produce a simple and understandable plot
line. If you attempt to make anything less than based on reality, then the
movie will be successful; just look at something like Evangelion. The
whole story was about a child who was confused about his purpose in life.
Star Wars is just about the adventure, the action, the characters quirks
and idiotic personalities. That was what was interesting. If the writers
spent the time to actually produce a cast of characters with the complexity
of real humans, then he/she would never complete the script. Things are
only interesting if things are mellow dramatic; and mellow drama is actual
a genre. You wouldn't exactly understand if you don't watch Asian soap
operas, well I don't watch them, but my parents watch it all the damn
time......UGH. I learned that entertainment is for pleasure; well
everybody should know this already.

On the point of Turn A, the point is that althought it probably is
entertainment...good or bad I don't know...it still isn't Gundam. Like G
Gundam, I've heard it's an excellent Anime...only if you don't look at it
as Gundam.