Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Fri, 14 May 1999 12:20:28 -0700

Edward Ju wrote:

> >Thinking about getting a B-Club's Gelgoog M Cima Custom and GM Custom.
> >Anyone build it before?
>
> Which version? There are at least 2 of each design, in different scales.

I'm talking about 1/100 scale version. I wish Bandai just come out with conversion
parts for
MG Gelgoog before I actually order it. That will save me a lot of money. :)

> >It looks really cool in photo, but I was wondering if it really worth
> >it's price.
>
> That really depends on the person... B Club GKs are pricy, some think it's
> worth every penny and some think it's a total ripoff.

Well, I haven't seen or order one yet. But, I think it's worth it when the models
you are looking for are not available in size you want, or not available at all.
Something like 1/100 Ziong.....I don't think we will see it as MG.

> >Does it pretty much match Bandai's scale? Because,
> >1/100 scale is what it attracts me the most. And, I want it too match rest of
> >my MG models.
>
> 1/100 GKs will cost you a lot of money...

But, do they match MG scale? I just don't want them to stand out looking like it
came from another planet.

Gelgoog Cima Custom was 24800Yen at HLJ. I think I'm going to wait on this one.
Since MG version could be on it's way, or at least conversion parts. But, 1/100
Ziong, Qubeley, Kempfer,
Jagd Doga......I don't think they will ever make it as MG.
But, I totally agree with you it's a lot of money.

Danny