MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 14 May 1999 09:10:32 EDT

I just have to say a few things about the New Star Wars. Some people have
said the story is weak. But from all of the really positive reviews I have
read I realize a major issue: George layered the plot so well that you
probably don't get it all on the first showing. Kinda like how I didn't get
all of Akira until like the tenth time I saw it. In the same way our
Attention Defecit generation only seems to grasp surfacey things a lot and so
these type of people might've just totally missed the boat.

Another issue is that everyone has an obsession with darth Maul and since he
isn't in the movie that often they are pissed about that and blaming the film
for it.

Well either way I guess what I am saying is that if you just go in and watch
the movie without trying to rate it against the original Trilogy and you'll
be fine. Kinda like how everyone compares every Gundam show with the
Original. And hey at least with the new Star Wars everyone pretty much likes
the looks of the new elements, unlike Turn A. Well either way I just hope
everone goes out there, let's go of all of the negative BS they've been
hearing, and has an awesome time.

Jason