Fri, 14 May 1999 10:25:15 +0100

In message <l03130308b361839fdc7f@[207.211.65.111]>, Edward Ju
<gundam@loop.com> writes
>>I saw the first four episodes (2 episodes/tape) at the local Suncoast Video.
>>They were both dubbed. Since Suncoast isn't a specialty anime store, could we
>>be seing more of Gundam on the U.S. mass market?
>
>Pioneer is handling the retail distribution of Gundam, but I have yet to
>see it at Best Buy's anime section.

        Pioneer...? Hmmm... does that, by some incredibly small chance,
mean that there is a possibility of us poor UK residents actually
getting a UK release of Gundam...? (Pioneer being one of only a few
companies still releasing anime in the UK - it would be nice, but
somehow, I have the feeling I'm wishing for the Moon. Plus, in the UK,
Pioneer mainly release only dubs... )

Everyones ones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |