BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 14 May 1999 01:14:06 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/1999 12:54:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
msz-010@geocities.com writes:

> Wouldn't you want it on all the body parts?
> Unless this nanoskin can move... Out of curiosity, where's the Turn A's
> shield anyway? I don't see it anywhere on the vidcaps posted.

Venom or Carnage Gundam (from Spider-Man) anyone?!?! I noticed the lack of
shield, too. Wonder if the shield is made of nano skin? From what I have read
about the Turn A episodes from the Tokyo HP, the Turn A hasn't had a reason
for the shield yet.

Aaron

Aaron