BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 1999 16:57:44 EDT

http://www.cooljapanesetoys.com/monthly/thenews.htm

The article about them is the very first on the page. It says there is go to
be a diecast Turn A and a DX Plastic Turn A. Both have a tentative release
date of August. I wish there was more info about these two toys. I thought
I'd post this for people that want a Turn A figure, but don't want to build a
model kit and for everyone in general. I assume new info will pop up on the
'Net soon, since August is only 3 months away.

Aaron