Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Thu, 13 May 1999 13:26:29 PDT

Aaron (and Mark) writes,

> > But I'm probably wasting my time discussing this stuff. It seems like
>the
> > list members have pretty much made up their minds to piss all over the
>show.
>
>Yep, I say, give the show a chance guys. I like the Turn A itself, it is
>sort
>of ugly, but I like it. I, for one, will give the show a chance and
>everyone
>else, should at least try to do the same.

I agree with Aaron and Mark... I think we should at least give the show a
fair chance, guys. I remember going through this same attitude when I was
young and stupid and Victory Gundam had just started up. I wanted to hate
the show because it had bad animation and bland chara and mecha designs, but
I love the show now. Mabye Turn A will turn out the same way...

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
heavyarms@gundam.com
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com