BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 1999 15:49:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/1999 1:37:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com writes:

> > >Using 32 kW and 17.5 tons, this baby can go from 0 to 60 miles/hr in 3
> > >minutes 17 seconds. (man I hate Imperial units)
>
> Actually, the Turn A can beat most mobile suits standing still. ^_^ (It
> does look better than everything else so far...)

 I was reading the Gundam Projects Turn A section, and its says something
like the Turn A has a variety of hidden abilities and says the Turn A is more
powerful then all the other Moon Race Mecha. So, I would assume its the best
Gundam so far. I hope these hidden abilites don't make the Turn A "mutate"
into a upgraded Turn A :) I hope the Turn A can fly.

Aaron