Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Thu, 13 May 1999 10:35:15 PDT

The -Z- Man writes,

> >Using 32 kW and 17.5 tons, this baby can go from 0 to 60 miles/hr in 3
> >minutes 17 seconds. (man I hate Imperial units)

Actually, the Turn A can beat most mobile suits standing still. ^_^ (It
does look better than everything else so far...)

>The Watt was the Joule in the Crown of the British Empire....

I've been eagerly awaiting the total integration of the metric system here
in American for years... no more of this trying to figure out inches per
foot, feet per yard, feet per mile, square feet per acre, yadda yadda.
Although I hope that a 40 oz will still be a 40 oz. ^_^

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
heavyarms@gundam.com
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com