Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 12 May 1999 15:45:48 -0700

Probe writes,

> DANG! That Sumo looks FIIINEEEE! I like it, I like it ALOT! And it's not
>just the Zakish head, but the fact that it's got this neat
>clamshell-styled arm-design, and just an overall bulky, solid look!

  The Sumo is boss, I agree. Note that Harry Ord's personal Sumo appears to
be yellowish-orange, rather than the usual gray-white (or maybe I should be
thinking gold and silver, respectively).

> The Wadd... now that is a FINE looking robot, very Katoki-Styled! Who
>designed that, and why couldn't he have designed the Turn-A?

  It's actually designed by Okawara, consciously borrowing Mead design
elements like the spine and tail. It looks like Mead's introduction to the
field of Gundam mecha design may have the happy side effect of giving
Okawara the kick in the ass he's needed for so many years.

-- Mark