Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 12 May 1999 15:39:38 -0700 (MST)

> > mechanized robotic help! Think of the possibilities, think of the
> > production, think of the PROFIT!
> Me thnks that our favorite praying mantis has turned something of a Ferengi
> praying mantis. I wonder if it is because of negative impact of the
> TurnAip?

 Heh heh... must be... that's one sour sour TurnAip! After seeing that
mecha, I think our western civilization _deserves_ to get stomped on by
HondaBots!

> > golden age of Hegemony, and all we need is the technology to replace the
> > infantryman with the Honda P-series robots.
> Still, if that happens, then you'd still need legions of mechanics and
> engineers to support the legions of P-Series robots. That may be more

  Even better! For those will be _well_paid_ mechanics and engineers!

> costly than to have actual legions of people. But you ne'er know. We could

  Nah, you don't have to pay battle droids pension, or medical expenses
either!

> be some P robots with Gatling Guns and Rail Guns taking on the entire world,
> supporting the freedom, American.... um.... Japanese Anime style.

  Heh heh.... DRAGON FIREBALL... ASSAULT!

> P.S. I wonder what the final attack of those P-robots are? The Shining "P"
> Attack? ;)

  GRIN! Now that would be something now, wouldn't it? Especially if a
whole legion of these guys "Open up" at the same moment!
                                                                -Probe