Mark Foster (foster@powerup.com.au)
Thu, 13 May 1999 07:41:25 +1000

On 12 May 99, at 14:23, Prabal sung to the tune of 'Chairman Mao:The Musical'

It reminds me of a dinosaur @_@

> Actually, in retrospect, the only robot I _don't_ like out of this lineup
> is the Turn-A itself, everything else looks at least semi-beliveable...
> it's just the Turn-A that sticks out and looks totally bogus.
> -Probe

Hmm, well in that respect the Turn-A is very much like the original
Gundam ;) All blue, gold and white while the enemy had much
more beleiveable paint job. I kinda like the Turn-A Gundam design -
at least it's original :)

Mark-V
Mark Foster - foster@powerup.com.au, hygog@usa.net

 'I don't have any potential.