Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 12 May 1999 10:29:19 -0700

Probe writes,

> The only people I've heard of who own it are people who said they're not
>going to build it...!

  Yeah, this is getting silly. When I see it around town, I'll buy it and
build it for ya...

> Hey, I'll definately get the Wadom just because it's so freakin' wierd.
>On the other hand, in 1/144 scale it's going to be a HUGE kit.

  Yep, so I kinda doubt they'll make it in the same scale... it's a s big
as the darned Psyco Gundam!

> As for the Flat, from the photos I've seen it _looks_ like it may lack
>polycaps! Or at least, I can't see PCs in any of the usual places.

  No, it has poly caps aplenty. The June Hobby Japan has pics that show 'em
quite clearly in the arms and legs. And, unlike the Turn A, it has
custom-molded hands instead of generic rubber mitts.

-- Mark