Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 12 May 1999 10:32:18 -0700

Kota writes,

>It could have happened too. In recent radio interview, Tomino did mention
>he thought about using moustasche as a boomerang, but decided against it.

  Um... let us be thankful! 8-|

>He made an interesting comment about Honda's P2 robot. He said, when he
>saw it, he saw hell.

  Oh really! I was a little spooked myself when I looked at Honda's site
for the P2, and they said that the biggest obstacle now in robot
development is getting people to be comfortable interacting with robots. So
they're both deluded _and_ techno-obsessive...

>Anyway, I'll be looking forward to watching the show in June, when I go
>back to Japan for real. Unfortunately, I'll probably sign off from the
>list around same time though.

  We'll miss you, Kota! :-(

-- Mark