Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 12 May 1999 09:16:21 -0700 (MST)

> Has anyone actually build the Turn-A? We have had a lot of speculation
> looking at web pics, (but who's built and paint it? So far its only

  The only people I've heard of who own it are people who said they're not
going to build it...!

> shortcoming seems to be (1) need paint and (2) for some ppl mecha design.
> I want to get the Flat (so sue me!) and Wadom and Sumo (if they come out).
> It would be nice to know what I am getting.

  Hey, I'll definately get the Wadom just because it's so freakin' wierd.
On the other hand, in 1/144 scale it's going to be a HUGE kit. The Sumo I
need to see a pic of first.
  As for the Flat, from the photos I've seen it _looks_ like it may lack
polycaps! Or at least, I can't see PCs in any of the usual places. Whether
this means a return to LM-esque designs or a new type of PC remains to be
seen.

> better than the previous ERTL kits. Especially the diecast Naboo fighter
> model. Any reports?

  Seen that kit, looks really pretty nice!