Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 13 May 1999 00:16:50 +0800

>Thanks for the tips. I meant a brighter white, but not a shiny white, a flat
>white or something a little brighter, but that's still dull looking. Because
>the color its molded in is a dirty white, I was thinking of using a cleaner,
>dull white.
>Aaron

        Why not try a Flat white finish, then dark blue/metallic blue then flat
red, and then use copper/bronze/gold leaf for the yellow parts? that would
make it look old...also, use dark grey/german grey instead of neutral grey
for some parts, as well as flat black instead of gunmetal...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919