Wed, 12 May 1999 11:45:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 May 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:
> It is kinda neat! And not as awkward looking as the Waldom which just
> looks odd. I wonder if we'll get a 1/144 model of THAT? (It would be
> 1/100-scale sized!)

Has anyone actually build the Turn-A? We have had a lot of speculation
looking at web pics, (but who's built and paint it? So far its only
shortcoming seems to be (1) need paint and (2) for some ppl mecha design.
I want to get the Flat (so sue me!) and Wadom and Sumo (if they come out).
It would be nice to know what I am getting.

BTW, some of you must have got the TPM models? From the box, they look
better than the previous ERTL kits. Especially the diecast Naboo fighter
model. Any reports?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble